If you're not blind, then you would have noticed that the blog now has a new look. I finally got around to updating the blog to the new Blogger widget configuration, and in the process, I changed the appearance. Hope you like. I like. It's nice. High five.
As always, if you find problems, you know where you can find me to complain.
Ah oh, one note, you can now subscribe to this blog via RSS or email. Click on the "subscribe in a reader" link if you have a RSS feed reader. If you scroll down, there's also a email subscribe option. I haven't tested it out yet, but it should email you any new posts.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i'm impressed
I like. High Five.
(Gotta love Borat.)
It's sexy.
Is niiiiice.
Pretty!
Oh boy, I saw the Cornell crest and vomitted a bit. But the change is nice.
ooh beautiful
Post a Comment