Alright, I am here to take over for Aida and make the final Cornell TASP college list. Just post a comment and I'll update as soon as possible. Unlike someone *coughcoughAida*. I'll start it off.
Stanford
Johes Bater
Ingrid Hernandez
Jenny Tiskus
Omonigho Oiyemhonlan
Harvard
Marina Magloire
Sarah Howland
Chris Dantzlerward
Yale
Levent Tuzun
Kira Wojack
Laura González
Brown
Aida Manduley
Swarthmore
Stanley Beliar
Cornell
Ali Wright
Martin Geiger
Princeton
Brendan Carroll
Michael Adelson
Vassar
Grace Statwick
Deep Springs
Donald Bickmann
Columbia
Yu Zheng
Gary Zhang
UMich
Anthony Mariano
Ricky Bicknell II
Freya Rajeshwar
Maria Avrutsky
UT
Diya Sikka
Kenyon
Alberto Solis
UPenn
Mindy Zhang
Purdue
Nahla Ahmed
NYU
Co'Relous Bryant
Dartmouth
Dan Briggs
Loyola- Chicago
Sheron Mui
Williams
Michael Teshome
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I really, really, really want to know where Michael Teshome is going. Chris said he was admitted to Williams, UMich, and University of Virginia.
Also, Co'Relous is going to NYU.
Good boy, Johesy! Shut up. I was gonna do it last night, but I...yeah. Aherm.
See? Told ya Coco was headed to NYU.
DAMN YOU, ALL! I'm going to be ALONE at college. Well, okay, I'm lying: there are other TASPers there, just not Cornell ones. But still! *tear*
However, Boston is RIGHT THERE. SO. I'll be seein' the East Coasters, especially the Hahvahd/Vassar kids, oftenish. ^^
Ricky Bicknell II?! XD
Stanford and UMich have the highest concentration of us. :D
Dartmouth*
*with a chance of Yale, if I get lots of money.
I only count 29, but we don't have Michael's decision yet.
Yeah; we're also missing Sheron and Gary.
UPDATE: Sheron's going to Loyola!!!
Gary Zhang-Cornell
Post a Comment