Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hello

Hey, everyone. Well, seeing as no one has posted to the blog lately and I've got some free time since I just got my wisdom teeth out, I figured I would do so. Unfortunately, I'm also kind of spacey because I'm on some pretty strong pain medication. Anyway, how's everyone's summer so far? Anyone doing any traveling? I personally have left the vicinity of my hometown only twice since I graduated from high school, but I am hoping to do some more traveling once my mouth heals. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer!

1 comment:

mz. aida said...

Fess up, Kira. You stole the medication and are doping yourself up. Bad girl.
:P

NO TRAVELING BECAUSE I SUCK. Actually, the Boston Reunion, which will be cool, but other than that, nope. I wanted to stay in Boston longer. >_< Dangit. This summer has been pseudo-eventful.