Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Burning Question

This is sort of semi-specifically for Yu, whose Facebook seems to have disappeared, but I would guess that other TASPers with better memories than I (that would be most all of you, I'd bet) could help. One day, near the end of TASP, You (Yu) played the piano for both our seminars, and, if I remember correctly, you (she) played Twelve Variations on a Theme. Unfortunately, I don't remember whose twelve variations they were, because every composer and his brother seems to have done twelve variations on multiple themes. If anyone could give me a hand, it would be much appreciated.

Happy July.
Dan

4 comments:

Dan said...

Might it have been one of Mozart's Allegrettos?

Anonymous said...

I think it was Mozart's 12 variations on "Ah vous dirais-je, Maman," better known in English as "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

Anonymous said...

Also, Yu has created another facebook page to replace the one that inadvertently disappeared.

Laura said...

Yeah, I have her as a friend again on Facebook so look for her.
And "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" rings a bell, but I'm not sure if she played that for music night, or for the 2 seminars. I have a bad memory for these things...