Hey lads and lassies of cyberTASP-Land!
I just wanted to let you all know that the UMich TASPers AND the WashU TASPers have just opened their blog to interTASP posting and we can now comment on their blog entries. ^^ We should do the same here; our blog would certainly welcome the extra action.
Also, we should try to encourage TASPers to either open up all their blogs or to post on the INTERTASP group on Facebook, creating new threads for discussions and whatnot.
So, huzzah for TASP-love! *grin* As for me, I'm doing quite well. A big film project for English was cancelled so that was a load off. I think our teacher was either fired or she resigned, though we're still not sure. I hope she's GONE, 'cause she was a crappy teacher. Personally, psh, I'd totally take over my Honors class and teach it if I could; it'd be great, though the students would hate me because I'd actually give them *gasp* work. :D
I still have a few big projects on my shoulders, aside from club activities to coordinate and all that, but I had a very peaceful weekend, thankfully. I've been going out lately and trying to enjoy life instead of just living and breathing school and college apps. :) I am so awesome that I will get the FULL week off for Thanksgiving, *evil laughter*, so I shall devote that to working on some school projects and completing as many apps and scholarship papers as I can so I can take it easy when I get back to school.
Oh, and I had a random question. I just got an email and I was wondering how legitimate this thing was: http://honorsconvocation.org
Have any of you heard of it before? Have your counselors? Blah blah. Anyway, that was basically it, so I'm off for now.
BUT I'LL BE BACK!
Yes, with more Labor Quotes, AIM snippets, and random fun stuff galore. :P
Love you all!
P.S. - CALL ME, DAMMIT! lmao. I've been calling TASPers (if I haven't called you, trust me, I will totally do so ASAP) and a lot haven't picked up because they are meanies. :P I've had lovely conversations with the ones that have picked up, though, such as Brendan, Johes, Kira, & Stanley, to name a few. In any case, though you are busybees that can't talk on the dreaded phone, I still love ya. :P
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment