Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

LABOR QUOTES

Guys, I finally got off my lazy, Puerto Rican bum and typed up all the labor quotes I had... I am missing many but that's because some people erased the boards before I could take pics twice. >_<>


Labor Quotes:

"He is actually a dwarf and is trying to be a good person." - Maria (June 27)

"I want an apostrophe in MY name!" - Nahla (June 26) - talking about Coco's name

"There are degrees of unstoppable. We are 100% unstoppable." - Anthony (June 26) - playing foosball

Don: "When you say she's the devil, do you mean she's THE devil?"
Ricky: "No, she is just a bee." (He said "b" as in "bitch" but it sounded like bee and it amused me. :P) - (June 26) - talking about The Devil Wears Prada

"Why do we cut laws so much?" - Don (June 26)

"I see us all sitting around...what if we were bald?" - Don? (June 26)

"You seem nice and all, but I think it's a foolish idea." - Don (June 26)

"I do not know what you guys are talking about. Who or what is 'Bono'?" - Dan (June 26)

"I scare because I care. " - Calvin (June 29) - justifying his Pick a Finger and Psychic Monkey games

"We should make a committee to develop a certain skill...like crocheting!" - Don (June 26)

"Yeah, it's your breath that makes me want banana bread, you FOOL!" - Anthony (June 27) - Anthony being mean to me in the kitchen

"What would the Tuesday committee do? Just make sure that the day happens and we don't just move to Wednesday?" - Mike A. (June 27)

"You said what? Brains are $3.00?" - Dan (June 27) - Dan totally not getting a comment I'd said

"Could I--FUCK YOU!" - Anthony (June 27)

Maria: "I wanna be a freemason."Charlie: "A masonette!" - (June 28) - during seminar!

"You can get serious secondhand fuzz." - Thomas Hill (June 28) - wtf.

"Magellan has problems." - Alberto (June 28) - talking about the Magellan's Voyage text for the CI seminar

"Wow, that really is a big crack." - Aida (June 29) - on the wall...or something, lol

"I'll model YOUR caucus!" - Model UN pickup line told to us by Josh

"I like dick!" (Really, 'DIC'. :P) - Ali (June 29)

"Yeah, I don't like that. It's a little too slippery." - Dan (June 29)

"Hello. Pumpkin bread. Goodbye." - Don - explaining what he said to the infamous Hannah when he had a crush on her

"They're naked and they have spices--let's try to deceive them!" - Don (June 28) - seminar!

"Donald, I want to take you to the city and corrupt you." - Diya (June 28)

"At my school, everyone wears flannel, including the girls. It's pretty cool stuff." - Don (June 28)

"A lot of the people from my area, when they think 'science', they think 'GENESIS'!" - Don (June 28)

"I just can't seem to get laid." - Kira (June 28) - imitating someone

"Do you want some of my juice?" - Gawwy (June 29)

"It's okay, because inside of me, there's a piece of a man." - Aida (June 29) - XD

Aida: "YOU are a full image!"
Gawwy: "No, you want MY full image!" - (June 29) - talking about images on the computer

"I say 'women' and they just subjugate themselves." - Anthony (June 28)

"If you value your liver, you will not touch me again." - Gawwy (June 28)

"I'm going to have a baby." - Levent (June 29)

"Gary is a sex machine." - Sheron

"I bet you can find an exciting geometric solution." - Dan (June 29) - while playing pool ^^

Aida: "Did you just say you'll balance my Bridget?"
Gawwy: "No, but I'll balance Bridget."
Aida: "You don't even know who Bridget IS!"
Gawwy: "Oh, but I'll balance her... I'll balance her so good, oh yeah." - (June 28)

"I got hit by fried chicken once. That kinda hurt." - Aida (June 29) - talking about a food fight

"I had an abortion." - Co'Relous (June 29)

Anthony: "I'm not too happy with my discard situation."
Dan: "I'll discard YOUR situation!" - (June 30)

Don: "Respect: Give it, get it."
Co'Relous: "Kool-Aid: Make it, drink it."

Anthony: "Umm, foosball?"
Co'Relous: "Umm, digestion?" (right after dinner)

"The Eucharist is not for testing if your lover is diabolical or magical." - Thomas Hill (June 30)

Aida: "Love will fail if you're stupid."
Brendan: "Love is only for smart people." - (June 30)

"I want to meet a giant strawberry and eat it." - Johes

"You can't kick Froffit! He's like the Red Cross! You can't kick him!" - Brendan (June 30)

"I'm being raped by this frog and I really resent that." - Marina (June 30)

"What's that under my pillow? It wasn't a mint..." - Don (June 30)

"If it continues to be windy, I think maybe I'll put on pants." - Levent (June 30)

"It's not size that matters, it's the motion of the c--HAND!" - Johes (June 30) - Freudian slip, anyone?

"Ice cream is better than a disease and ice cream only makes you throw up if you have a lot of it." - Brendan

"Eating babies is big in tradition and literature." - Thomas Hill

"Wanna see MY lost colony?" - Josh

"WHEAT!" - Nahla

"...with cheeeese!" - Josh

Aida: "Are you okay? Are you going to die?"
Kira: "Well, if the blood continues to flow then I think we have a very real problem."

"That moth was all in mah grill." - Anthony - talking about a damn moth

Gawwy: "Get off my ball!"
Sheron: "The friction HURTS, y'know!"

"What is the point of living in constant fear of bodies of water?" - Josh

"...so keep your mouths AWAY from my dildo!" - Josh - oh the PP lady... no pun intended. ;P

"It's sexual tension, that's what I feel." - Aida

"I'm going to marry a German-Iranian-Nazi." - Kira

"I've always been a fan of the tall, dark, and ugly type. You know, when they have those huge, almost deformative, noses." - Jenny T.

"Don't you get cravings when you're pregnant? Like you want oysters from Africa?" -Johes
"Or soymilk from a cow..." - Gawwy

"I had a dream that Dan was a heroin addict." - Sarah

"Did you just make a Satan sodomy joke? 'Satan, bend down behind me?'" - Jenny T.

Sheron: "What's the urethra?"
Grace: "THE PEE-PEE HOLE!"

"Gary, I've come to accept your hairy legs." - Sheron

"Someone in Spamville thinks I like women." - Martin - while on the balcony, playing with a big beachball, talking about spammy emails

"Stop it! I'm so tired of you people and your sexual urges!" - Freya

"Oh God, I was so freaked out that a bug was crawling up my knee, but it was really just my shoelace." - Anthony

"I think Guinevere is definitely the foosball table, because she gets played a lot." - Dan

"Stanley, your balls need to be taken away from you." - Johes

"Stupid people have a fervor for enhancing their stupidity." - Mike A.

"I didn't know what to do with my teeth!" - Marina (1st kiss story)

"Holiness Happened Here." - Mike A. - discussing something in seminar

"This is one thing bad faeries do: they steal children." - Charlie

"It's...Tristianity!" - Dan - it's the cult of Tristan!

"My teaching aid is a Barbie coloring book." - Thomas Hill

"We're just robots they keep in the closet." - Thomas Hill - talking about themselves (the profs)

"I'm more passive-aggressive than a baby." - Jenny (T. or BBJ?)

"You are so ugly I want to die." - Dan

"It drips this sublimated sexual tension." - Jenny BBJ

"Everybody loves minstrels!" - Charlie

"You've got to believe in the Buffy-verse." - Thomas Hill - I'm certain some TASPers would agree!

"I found my Barbie coloring book and I'm so happy." - Thomas Hill

"Honestly. How are we going to do it? It'll be hot and sticky." - Thomas Hill

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" - Co'Relous

"I have to disagree with you and say that Gawain is the bomb diggity." - Ali - LOL!!!

"Ali's just secretly a dragon and he wants us to accept him." - Aida - because Ali was defending the rights of dragons during seminar

Anthony: "This coffee is more tolerant."
Dan: "It's the Coffee of Equality!" - Thongy chooses the wrong word

"Twenty years is a long time to just communicate by swan." - The Profs - talking about a text

"Do you have butts? I have butts." - Aida (butts = balls + guts)

"I love lint! It's so soft!" - Grace - while doing laundry

"I don't mind some help... I NEED some help." - Charlie

"If I have my children for dinner..." - Thomas Hill

"Guys! You are all the guacamole and now Diya needs some! Regurgitate it!" - Sarah

"You have honor? You're fighting a man with a Koosh!" - Jenny (T. or BBJ?)

Nahla: "It's really chocolate-y."
Diya: "Who? Dan?"
Nahla: "No, the cake."

"Wait wait wait...that's my pelvis." - Grace (July 1) - BALCONY SLEEPOVER = the beginning of our downward spiral into degeneration and decadence

"I don't know what that means, but I said it anyway." - Thomas Hill

"It's really hard to be pro-harem." - Tammy

"Stop oppressing your hair, Mindy!" - Gawwy & Freya

"Your FACE has boobs!" - Kira

"If I had genitals--wait, no, I HAVE genitals---" - Aida - what I meant to say was MALE genitals, instead

"Lots of power in that little stick, eh, big guy?" - Anthony

"He's got the Maddonna and he's gonna make it his own." - Martin

"Is Tristan gonna have a dozen children and run a successful import business?" - Thomas Hill - talking about what Tristan would NOT do

"If I do decide to enter a relationship, it will not be with a cow." - Freya

"I'd love to die." - Marina

"I'm not gonna fornicate at all, I promise." - Freya

"There are no gangs in New York." - Brendan (July 19)

"Canada." - Jenny BBJ

"SERIOUSLY. DUDE!" - Jenny BBJ

"It's an ideologically charged issue...Oh God, I've spent far too much time around English departments. What is an ideologically charged issue? Well, it's furry, it has four legs, and it follows you around nipping your ankles." - Thomas Hill

"Or we could just buy a bunch of masks and blow up their parliament." - Anthony

Brendan: "One wonders how the person became pregnant in the first place."
Sarah: "There are very few ways that could happen."
Jenny T.: "One of them involves a turkey baster and we're betting it's not that one."

"I have nothing better to do except piracy." - Levent

"Ali, give me the ball and you can play with the bunny." - Levent

"I hear Buddhist girlfriends are fashionable right now." - Levent

"So do you guys actually say 'señor/señora'?" - Don

"If I were a girl, I'd tap that." - Dan

"Sorry, by the way, for not having any clothes on." - Levent - after coming out of the shower in a towel

"Sorry, I have a vicar obsession...I KNOW." - Martin

Aida: "Yeah, I'm just having a conversation with the butter."
Nahla: "Oh, sorry for interrupting."
Aida: "Nah, don't worry. It's like...a public-domain type of conversation."

"I was gonna say 'carrot' buy 'virgin' came outta my mouth." - Aida - there is no real explanation for this

"Get your dirty condom out of my wallet!" - Sheron - Anthony's?

"When she says 'popsicle', I hear 'fellatio'." - Anthony

"Women don't need a personality." - Ali - SIR?!

Freya: "Co'Relous said I was dogmatic...am I?"
Aida: "You LOOK like a dog, but you're not dogmatic."

"I am nerd: hear me roar!" - Johes

Martin: "We just passed The Immaculate Conception Shoppe."
Jenny T.: "We should open up a bakery called The Immaculate Confection!"

"The world is gonna explode. I'm going to take a nap." - Josh

"Who's eating candlewax?" - Brendan - after we realized there was still candlewax in drinking glasses that were used as candleholders for one of our parties

"Actually, I sleep lying down." - Martin

"This is the worst jelly donut I have ever had in my life. It's like 1% jelly." - Don

"My mom's a lesbian and she smokes crack and I sleep with my brother." - Alberto

"She was bangin'--I'd totally do her." - Brendan - talking about...Buffy?!

"I'm not a bad person because I have a pin-up in my locker. *Paul walks in*" - Don

"Oh joy. I get to go out in my full regalia." - Kira - a.k.a. the red velvet. :P

"Oooh, that's my husband. Let's get it on." - Dan

"Now, how do I get air conditioning up my pants?" - Grace

Alberto: "These forks ghetto."
Nahla: "Yeah, they all bent and stuff."

"Keep away from my fallopian tubes." - Kira

"You make me conscious." - Diya

"Let's do it!" - Laura

"And he was jacking off in public..." - Jenny BBJ

"Sex with throbbing dragons has to be pretty hott." - Laura

"If I saw a college guy, I'd do him." - Kira - imitating herself at an all-girls version of Deep Springs

"There's such a thing as inalienable rights, such as not having to have sex with a frog." - Thomas Hill

"Why is she going to take the key? We can just hump in the other rooms!" - Omonigho

"See? It's not ticklish... It's just really awkward having a finger there...moving." - Aida - because Gawwy was attempting to tickle me and failing

"You're a bitch and a slut...and a whore, and a very COLD mess." - Ricky

"Dear My Wife's Vagina: Sorry for the infection." - Mindy - talking about the Love Letters video

"If anyone would like to talk to me about porn later." - Don

"There will be no tapping at TASP." - Ricky

"You can only sleep with girls so many times before you need a man" - Johes

"You will be $8.95 poorer...$6.95 if you had the buffet." - Mindy's fortune cookie

"She didn't even prepare him for his SAT's..." - Thomas Hill, talking about a character in a medieval romance

"And then Buffy turned around and totally kicked his ass." - Thomas Hill

Dan: "In The Matrix someone said that cursing in French is like wiping your ass with silk."
Laura: "Yeah, well cursing in Spanish is like wiping your ass with sandpaper."

"I can't touch it, but I can't stop looking at it." - Johes (July 21)

"Her face is like a chickpea." - Levent


And of COURSE: "Sir, Calm Down." - Anthony


Anyway. I wanted you guys to know that I'm sorry I haven't kept in touch as much as I've wanted to, but I love all of you with ma ho' heart. CALL ME. And I'll call you too, but you guys have to friggin' pick up! :P I misplaced my darned contact papers, but fortunately I'd taken pics of them, so at least I have them on my computer. ^^
Come on, guys, don't let the blog die. Update us with what's going on in your lives, even if it's short.

As for Froggit, I'm going to call Laura tomorrow to see how we can make the arrangements to send it out, possibly to Levent first. GAAAAAAH. I'm sorry about the delays guys. *apologizes a trillion bajizillion times*

And you know what? SHAME ON ALL OF YOU. We're double the number of other TASPs and our blog is probably the most neglected. For SHAME.

Next blog: Interesting TASPer-AIM convos.

10 comments:

Maria A said...

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
That had me suppressing laughter.
but...Maria: "I wanna be a freemason."Charlie: "A masonette!" - (June 28) - during seminar!
I don't remember this! I must be losing my memory or something.

mz. aida said...

*You ate all the guacamole - not you ARE the guacamole. Oops! Typo!

You're welcome, ma'am! :D
Rereading and typing these up made me crack up.

I totally remember that! I was amused by the term masonette.

Anonymous said...

I love you, Aida. seriously. Like, leave Gary and marry me.

mz. aida said...

I would honest to God have a harem with you people, but as we all know, "It's hard to be pro-harem".

Anonymous said...

I mean I am literally crying from laughter as I read these.

And also, you're right, we neglect the blog...

Gary Z said...

Thank you so much for these Aida.

And Sarah, are you trying to get Aida to cheat? tsk tsk tsk, are you trying to sleep with more people than Froffit?

Nahla said...

AIDA THANK YOU SO MUCH
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!



woah, sarah you're telling aida to cheat on gary?

Anthony Mariano said...

Yano...it was and continues to be all about sex. Doesn't it?

mz. aida said...

You're welcome guys... And I still have some more to post! :D

Plus I want to post random AIM moments, but I need permission for some of them, *coughgawwy'scough* because some are a little... well, let's just say they involve incriminating details. *grin*

Oh my Sarah... :D

haha, Anthony, come on, just because we're not living in the same place doesn't mean our obsession with sex has diminished. ;P

Dan said...

"You are so ugly I want to die." - Dan


When did I say this? >.<