The real reunion as we all know will be college. So I'm not asking you to post where you are applying. Selfishly I want everyone to be accounted for on the issue of Cornell. Early, regular or not at all. Also if you could explain its position on your list (1st choice, only if I'm rejected from Harvard, etc.) that'd be great.
Here is what I do know:
Anthony - Early Decision
Aida - Regular Decision
Ali - Early Decision
Freya - Regular Decision
Martin - Early Decision
Aida and Freya should also post where Cornell is on their lists so we all know. Thanks.
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Why the heck did this get deleted?!
Anyway.
My list is positionless, so I have no idea where it figures on there.
Shaddap, shetbag. :P
mmm my love affair with cornell has continued despite the uncertainty of the cbta waitlist... and i'm gonna hafta say its my #1 school. i.love.it
and this is freya, for anyone (DAN)who is wondering
I'm probably applying to Cornell on regular decision. After talking it over with my parents, they told me I should not apply if I get accepted into Harvard (I applied early action.) SO... I guess it depends. I might still apply to Cornell, even if I get into Harvard (mainly to compare the financial aid), but my parents might not feel like spending the $70 for the admission fee...SO, I dunno.
This is an absurdly long comment for something so simple. It is also called procrastination.
yup, Cornell regular decision
cornell regular, but depending on where else I get in, I may not wind up there.
and I know who you are now, freya ;)
Cornell regular, with no real structure to my list... I just want to go to college. RIGHT NOW.
I SECOND SARAH!
Post a Comment