Blogger is a betch.
Anyway.
CONGRATULATIONS to Miss Laura! She is nominated for the Presidential Scholars Program. :) I also received a nomination, so I'm uber happy. TASPers repreZENT! Yo, yo.
*cough* Anyway. For those that went to Discovery Weekend and met the ASIAN guy from Puerto Rico, Carlton, yeah, he and his sister also got nominated. :D
In other news:
+ My Cornell interview is tomorrow. Woo!
+ School is crazy! Woo!
+ Laura's school's fashion show is on the 11th! Woo!
I will obviously take an obscene amount of photographs and promptly upload them onto Facebook for your collective viewing pleasure. ^_^
I'm sorry for being MIA lately. :'( I love you all, though. I'll try to call soon, but I can't promise anything yet. <3 <3 <3
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
congrats to both of you!
Thank you, husband!
Post a Comment