Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

HEY WASHU: Google Screams!

Hey guys!

I just wanted to point you WashU TASPers in the direction of Google. You know how they tend to change the image that says "Google" when holidays arrive and whatnot? Well the current image is one I think all you WashU TASPers would really enjoy seeing. :)

As for my beloved and gorgeous and awesome and kickass Cornell TASPers, I LOVE YOU ALL! For those of you who have AIM, try to be online more 'cause we're having a bunch of TASP group chats at night. ^_^ The more the merrier! (and more insane)

To all those waiting for colleges to get back to them, hang in there and don't kill yourself over whatever might happen. You know my motto! "Everything happens for a reason." To those that got deferred and/or waitlisted, COLLEGES ARE FUCKING STUPID STUPID STUPID. I still say we should start our own university. ;P Maybe if you ended up at ________, you'd become a raging alcoholic with a liver disease who hits on cheap prostitutes. You never know! ;P In any case, don't let stuff like this get you down because it is NOT worth it. You'd all be huge assets to whatever university you applied to and you'll all be successful wherever you end up. I hope to end up with at least some of you wherever I go, but if not, you'll be with me anyway because I'll always have you in my heart.
[/endcheese]

Well. That's my bell. I must go call the registrar at my school and see what depressing news she has for me. I swear, my school is plotting against me so my chance of applying outside of PR DIES a most horrible death. Papers are constantly lost, they have issues with my transcripts, recs aren't written, people go on vacations and leave my stuff undone. UGRGH. Wish me luck!

<3

No comments: