Ok, I know you are probably starting to tire of my incessant facebooking/emailing/blogging about this reunion thing, but I'm just trying to cover all the bases and make sure everyone gets the information. So please bear with me, or I'll forcefully raise my hand in your general direction ;)
You should by now have received an email detailing proposed dates and places for the reunion. Please reply by February 12th with your preferences. The more information you provide (i.e. your second, third, and fourth choices, as well as places and times that absolutely won't work for you) the more effective this survey will be. The goal is to have a date and location chosen by March 1.
WHERE?
Boston
Washington, D.C.
St. Louis
New York City
Chicago
Minneapolis/St. Paul (because it's cheap)
WHEN? All of these are Friday to Monday weekends, the idea being that you show up when you can and leave when you must.
July 20-23
August 3-7
August 10-13
August 17-20
August 24-27
August 31-September 2
September 2-5
If you haven't received the email (I used the TASP directory) please contact me: sjhowland27@yahoo.com.
Thank you for all of your cooperation!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sarah, I love you for working this hard! You are ze awesomepants. I still have no idea as to any plans, so...sorry, I can't truthfully say what works for me or not. HOWEVER! I'm pretty sure I'm going to recite "anyone lived in a pretty how town" for the National Poetry Recitation Contest, and it reminds me of you at poetry night.
Chicago and August would work best for me.
SARAH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK YOU'RE PUTTING IN TO THIS!!
I will deffinately get back to your e-mail soon.
LOL. Please, no, not the forceful hand-raising! :P
Thank you SO MUCH. SO SO SO MUCH, ma'am. <3
Hm.
I think the last two dates, though pretty damn cool, could be problematic. Some places start pretty early, no?
For me, all places would be good, though Minneapolis/St. Paul would be kinda...umm... I'd rather not. :/ It's a bit far off. But hey, I'd try my bestestststs, if it were to be chosen. ^_^
Post a Comment