Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

THE NEW YEAR HAS ARRIVED!

Thus, 2006 has ended and we are one step closer to graduating and embarking on our great college quest.
But, it also means one more thing:
We must start thinking about our fantabulous, grand, spectacular REUNION!!!
As I recall, there was previous mention of a reunion committee. Said committee would begin planning and organizing our reunion.
I would be wiling to help out if need be. Who else wants to help.

LET'S DO THIS!!!
FOR REAL GUYS!!! I REALLY WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT I AM DYING TO HANG OUT WITH SOME FELLOW TASPERS!

Seriously, its almost been 6 months (that's right, half a year!) since I've seen some of you guys.

SO LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING!

1 comment:

mz. aida said...

HEAR HEAR!

Recap: people had said Boston, NY, or Chicago.

I'm on ze committee!