Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Aló Aló!

Hello everyone. I haven't posted anything in a while, so I thought I'd keep you guys up to speed with the happenings (or lack thereof) in my life...lol.
I seriously thought senior year was going to be easier, and I have tragically been provel wrong:( I miss sleeping more than 5 hours a night, but oh well. An all-nighter with you guys at TASP is certainly better than one that includes studying for a killer history test. Ugh. I love history, but honestly...
And of course, there is college. I'm applying early action to Harvard, primarily because it is nonbinding. If Cornell were nonbinding, I'd apply there, but as it is... no-go. I'm not ready to make that kind of commitment yet, because I don't have a dream school, and I want to keep my options open.
Like a lot of you, I also applied to CBTA. I sent the app a week earlier, and a feeling of dread has been gradually growing in my stomach. The competition seems so much worse than for TASP. That 49-thing really doesn't help. I'm really trying not to get too emotionally attatched because that would make things suck even more. Let's try to chill... yeah, right:P
On to happier news: tomorrow we have a cartoon-themed senior spirit day (seniors get to come to school dressed up as cartoons), and I'm going as Carmen Sandiego!!!!!!!! I LOVE her! She is the reason I'm so into history...hehe. I don't have a red coat, so I'll have to use a black one with a red scarf, but I'll make it work. I'll probably post some pics on Facebook, now that so many of us are addicted to it... right, Levent?
So, I hope to keep hearing from you guys. I love the fact that most of us are keeping in touch. It's really great, and let's keep it up. I miss you guys.

Love always,
Laura

3 comments:

mz. aida said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mz. aida said...

TE QUIERO! :D

Damn, I loved that show! Katie Chang's profile pic looks exactly like her. :D Our Spirit Week is... well, honestly, I don't know when. But it's... at some point during the year. -cough- Moving on.

I thought senior year would be a breeze too, but nooooo. Oh well. Such is life.

If I get into CBTA, I'm applying early-decision to Cornell. If not, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I want to go to Cornell, but it's binding and that's a little smothering. *shrug*

*pats back* I feel you, darling.

Nos vemos PRONTO. =P

Alberto said...

We had a spirit day today, it was 80's day.
My outfit was pretty pimp, I'm not gonna lie.
Pics will be posted shortly :)