Today, Sarah pointed out to me that we are now about one TASP (6 weeks) away from the end of TASP. I hope you are all still remembering it and your fellow TASPers fondly. I know I miss you all immensely. The other day a fly was in my kitchen and I couldn't help but allow a small grin to creep across my face. The times we shared. Anyways, in honor of this landmark I propose the oft-forgotten AIM Chat. To be held Sunday the 17th day of September in the Year of our Lord 2006 at 5PM (allows Levent to participate).
On another note, (I will probably post a similar message again) I am still stressing out about applying to CBTA and Cornell. I'll hear from CBTA about an interview soon enough. I truly wish all of you the best of luck and I hope we all get interviews. I would count myself extremely lucky to have the opportunity to attend college with just one of you. Again, best of luck and keep in touch.
Finally, Donald has emailed me again and he has had trouble getting onto the blog. What shall my instructions to him be?
Yours Always (except for you, Aida),
Anthony W. Mariano
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Is that 5pm normal people time, or 5pm mountain, central, or eastern?
We were all sent invitations when (mindy? gary? johes?) somebody started the Blog. Couldn't we send another to Don? As I recall, it had instructions, etc.
5PM Eastern Time. So that is like...3PM for you? Or 4. I'm not sure but it's 5PM for me and midnight for Levent.
post his email address and I'll send him an invite to the blog
donb303@yahoo.com
Grah. I was gonna do hw now, lmao. Oh well. I shall further procrastinate. Actually, multitask. I can't afford to procrastinate any more. >_<
church and physics = rain check on the taspchat. lo siento mucho, amigos.
What
How did a fly remind you of us? I don't understannnnnd. It's sad when I miss out on the inside jokes. Geez, guys. Don't be exclusive.
I missed the chat! Oh no.
:'(
I was at ACL
Post a Comment