Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Pics

I just got back home and I have a lot of cool, new Froggit pics. ^^ I shall post those tomorrow at some point.

Also, I took a silly standardized test called the LearnAid which is stupid seeing as it just serves to get my school accredited. BAH. The Spanish is always SO much more challenging than the English. This year, the math and english sections were completely laughable. I was so shocked at some of the English questions that I sneakily took out my digicam and snapped 3 pics of the most insulting questions on that test. The language ones are comprised of 3 short passages and questions about each. Though the questions are stupid, the text is always SUPER interesting, funny, and informative ( in ENGLISH).

Here's the proof:

















Which reminds me, last year, there was the following question on the test:

A helmet is used to protect the _________:
a. knees
b. elbow
c. head
d. hands


>_<

No comments: