Subscribe to my full feed.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just a few questions

Hey guys,

First, of all, congrats to all of you who got an interview! That is so awesome, I'm so happy for all of you and I wish you the best. :)
I think Anthony's head may have exploded if he didn't get an interview. hehe

Anyways, I was just wondering a few things:

Who all is applying to that Multicultural Visits program at Oberlin. I applied and I just got the second part of the application which is basically just an info sheet. You should all apply!!!
Are we still planning on applying for the last date?


Also, what is the deal with Froggit? Do you still haave him Aida? If you do you should pass him on! I haven't heard from him in a while so I just wanted to make sure that he's doin alright.

AND... I really like this voices of TASP idea, but where can we go to listen to said voices?
By the way, not all macs have simple sound. So, if you have a mac and find that you can't record, talk to me and I'll tell you what to do.

I'm out!

6 comments:

mz. aida said...

Ah dangit. Yeah, I think I'm gonna apply. No word on if I'll actually GO or not... Money-issue. Blah. W/e. Yes. Last date.

YES. I STILL HAVE HIM. And I STILL have pics of him I have to post. >_< Laura and I haven't been able to meet but I think we're gonna get together this Friday night if all goes well. ^_^ He's been... resting. *cough* And comforting me on the sad and lonely nights ;).

I have to steal my mom's webcam so I can record the sound with it. :D

mz. aida said...

Actually, I applied just now, Alberto. What am I supposed to get now? An email or a letter?

Gary Z said...

I'll post a link to the voices of TASP site as soon as people start to actually email me their voices or sounds.

Alberto said...

ITS FREE AIDA!!!!

And you'll probably get an email in about a week or two, that's how long it took me to get one.

All of you should apply guys!

mz. aida said...

haha, my parents are gonna be like "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO?! YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO THAT UNIVERSITY!" XD

Laura said...

I have Froggit!!! I shall be passing him on in due time. Lol