Whereas I've been forgetting what people sounded like. Just yesterday I experienced something to which Sheron would have responded with her trademark wah, but I sadly couldn't remember it.
Whereas I just bought hosting and now have 5gigs of space to call home on the Internet.
Whereas most people have access to a mic and simple recording software (windows sound recorder)
BIRT that we all record our voices, email them to me, and I post them on a web page.
I can provide more detailed instructions later, what's everyone's opinions on this?
EDIT: Instructions here
EDIT2: A site will be set up as soon as I start getting voices, who will be the first?
EDIT3: The timestamp of this post has been changed to allow it to stay at the top for longer. Yes, abuse of admin powers perhaps. o:-)
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Sounds great, we should leave a little message to everyone.
I don't have a microphone. Oh the things you go without when you are an upper-middle class white italian roman catholic urban New England liberal from a private school...like a college acceptance letter.
bitch bitch bitch.
Black my eyes and slit my wrists Anthony :'(
I mean that in the nicest way possible
HEAR HEAR! I agree. I can even upload videos as well, and link them. Like, video messages, which are even better. I want to upload your voices onto my mp3!!! <3
You're so wonderful, husband. :P
Oooh nice idea. I'd love to hear all the TASP voices again. I have a microphone, but I'm going to need a few instructions as to how to record everything. Thanks Gary!
OK I'll post some instructions when I get a chance to write em.
I don't know what to say. :(
you are mocking me.
claustrophobia!
I'm so tired.
OR she could quote AGAIN:
"Dear My Wife's Vagina: I'm sorry for the infection."
LOL...that was so priceless.
I believe it was "I'm sorry for getting pie in you"
Post a Comment