ALL OF US MINORITIES APPLY TO OBERLIN'S DIVERSITY WEEKEND.
http://www.oberlin.edu/coladm/mvp/apply.html
Look at how easy it is to apply!
"Please answer the following in no more than four sentences per question: What is your favorite activity and why? Who are your heroes; whom do you admire? Why do you want to participate in this silly piddling program?"
"We will continue to accept applications past the deadline until all spots are filled." They seem pretty desperate....
October 5-8.....due September 4th
November 9-11 ....due October 4th
November 30-December 2 ....due October 30th
If we all chose the same weekend, we could totally stage a reunion without their knowing it! Let me know what you think of my devious plot.

11 comments:
What about for us non-minorities...yano...Brendan and I.
Go to OHIO.
but damn, oberlin is kinda far from me, really close to freya though.
OBERLIN IS LIKE A LITTLE OVER AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME. i had my interview there, actually.
no, we should really apply. just not the first one, because i still have meets and crap. i'll check my schedule :-)
lets apply to the last one, because it gives us more time to prepare our apps and it'll be after the whole "early decision" phase. And it seems like not much else is going on around that time. It'll also give us more time to make sure that everyone knows about it.
Sound good?
All available program dates are after our early application dates. Do you think that the form for the guidance counselor would ask whether or not we applied somewhere else ED?
So, what do they pay for? Do they pay for transportation or not? If they don't, I doubt I could go, though I'm not sure. Merh.
I think that last date would be the best, in any case.
I belong to a minority that is massively overrepresented in academia, but I hereby lodge a demand that it be invited to these silly, piddling, secret-reunion discovery weekends.
So LAST weekend it is!!!
Let's all apply by wed. ok?
You should just go ahead and try to apply too Sarah.
It's worth a shot ;)
haha, you non-minorities should be bad and lie! Say you have Hispanic family, 'cause maybe you probably do. *coughcough* You never know.
Hmm, the deadline for the last date is in late October so take it easy, Bert. :P hehe. I'll try to apply sometime during this week, though. Does anyone know if they pay for the trip, dangit? *pokes* In any case, I'll apply 'cause I'm just that crazy. :P
I just applied, you all should too!
Doood, of course they pay for transportation. I think I gave the url for the site; check it out. Do your research, you numnuts...
And Sarah. Play the Jewish card. Do it.
Post a Comment