Using firm motions since 2006
Subscribe in a reader Add to Technorati Favorites
Home About This Blog Telluride
I did. Laura, Dan, Freya, Diya, Anthony, Martin, Levent, and Marina did too.
LauraDanFreyaDiyaAnthonyMartinLeventMarinaSarahGaryAidaAlbertoThat's 12 I can count.
and maria (i think)
CRAP thats a lot of peopleONE WEEK!
Fack. Plus like a dozen more from the other TASPs.LOOOOOOOOOOORD.*cries*
Okay. I'm seriously nervous and worried beyond belief. :( It just hit me NOW that I might not get in and just....waaaaaah!!
yeah competition has been much harder than I expected.I over nighted my application the day before it was due... <.<
Team, no matter what happens, let's all still be TASPian friends, ok?
I overnighted mine as well. Now I tried (it's futile) not to think about it.
It is futile not to think of it. It's been worse for me since I turned mine in a week earlier. I've been pulling my hair out for quite some time now.
Overnighted too! lolNO SARAH. I WILL RIP OUT YOUR OVARIES IF YOU GET IN AND I DON'T! THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE! EVEN GUYS!!!lmao. Just kidding, people. I'll love all of you if I don't get in, anyway. <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
12 comments:
I did.
Laura, Dan, Freya, Diya, Anthony, Martin, Levent, and Marina did too.
Laura
Dan
Freya
Diya
Anthony
Martin
Levent
Marina
Sarah
Gary
Aida
Alberto
That's 12 I can count.
and maria (i think)
CRAP thats a lot of people
ONE WEEK!
Fack. Plus like a dozen more from the other TASPs.
LOOOOOOOOOOORD.
*cries*
Okay. I'm seriously nervous and worried beyond belief. :( It just hit me NOW that I might not get in and just....waaaaaah!!
yeah competition has been much harder than I expected.
I over nighted my application the day before it was due... <.<
yeah competition has been much harder than I expected.
I over nighted my application the day before it was due... <.<
Team, no matter what happens, let's all still be TASPian friends, ok?
I overnighted mine as well. Now I tried (it's futile) not to think about it.
It is futile not to think of it. It's been worse for me since I turned mine in a week earlier. I've been pulling my hair out for quite some time now.
Overnighted too! lol
NO SARAH. I WILL RIP OUT YOUR OVARIES IF YOU GET IN AND I DON'T! THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE! EVEN GUYS!!!
lmao. Just kidding, people. I'll love all of you if I don't get in, anyway. <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment