Subscribe to my full feed.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CBTA Decisions

Whereas we are all wondering who got interviews or not, Be It Resolved That people post about the news here and I'll be editing the entry accordingly.

Interviewees:
1. Anthony - Cornell I
2. Freya - Cornell II
3. Ryan Brown - WashU
4. Spencer Burke - WashU
5. Breanna Byington - WashU
6. Alison Lawrence Hudson - WashU
7. Tracy Han - WashU
8. Sarah Howland - Cornell I
9. Dan Briggs - Cornell II
10. Martin Geiger - Cornell II
11. Ali Wright - Cornell II
12. Monica Smith
13. Alec Arellano
14. Tracy Huang - UT Austin (haha, two Tracys!)
15. Manny?
16. Connor?
17. Ali something?
18. ?

Ta-da!

OMG CONGRATULATIONS, GUYS!!!

Special congrats to Ali and Anthony because, aside from the fact that their names begin with the same letter as MY name, just... YAY! Anthony because he would've imploded and died if he hadn't gotten an interview ;) plus Ali because I got more excited about him than if I'd gotten in (and also because I got wind of it like... a mere hour ago. :D)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

i got one

Dan said...

Looking at the addresses listed on the "snafu" email, I would add Sarah (CU1), Dan (CU2), and Martin (CU2) to the list.

I didn't recognise other email addresses immediately.

also, is there any way we could add an "edit" button? it would be much more convenient and deleting and re-typing our messages.

Hannah said...

wait, i thought 'the man' was dan...or are you just referring to yourself in first person and am i just destroying the finesse of your comment?

mz. aida said...

Yeah, um it has to be Dan. Remember, cool people refer to themselves in the 3rd person, Freya. DUH!

Gary Z said...

To say that I'm not horribly disappointed would be lying, but I do wish everyone who got in good luck. I'm sure everyone who deserved to get in did.