I hope everyone enjoys the changes that I made to the look and feel of the blog. A new template was applied and some sections were shuffled around for better usability. If you guys want anything changed, just message me and I should be able to take care of it. Also if you look at the links section, I made some modifications to those too, if you have any links that should be included, e-mail em to me. I'm still doing some minor work on the template, so there's always room for improvement. later guys
Changes made:
new template
added links
new footer
new top bar color
blog description
sections rearranged
To do:
Finish TASP description section
TASPy/Cornelly pics
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thanks for all the changes Gary!
Could you change it to "Cornell TASP 2006" instead of "TASP 2006"? We just have to highlight the fact that we're cooler.
you ask and I deliver
and aww you're welcome nahla
Post a Comment