Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, August 07, 2006

TASPERS!! (This is Josh calling our attention at dinner time). I really miss u guys. Being back in Puerto Rico has been so strange... I feel like home was at the House. But chin up sluggers! We will all see each other again, if we all really want to and make it happen. Soon we will know what colleges we will be attending, and we can arrange reunions. We will all be 18 in a year or so, and we will be more free to travel around and visit each other. TASP may be over, but our friendships certainly aren't. Our bond is so much stronger than distance. Keep in touch!
- Laura

4 comments:

mz. aida said...

FRIGGIN AMEN!!

I agree to the thousanth degree.

Anthony Mariano said...

Boston Reunion 2007!

Johes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grace said...

who's been deleting comments??