Subscribe to my full feed.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Chicago would be much easier for the majority of us, I think. But I might just be saying that because I'm a three hour drive away, and Boston's half way across the country. I agree that being home is a bit weird. Hope everyone is doing well adjusting.

3 comments:

Gary Z said...

Chicago would be much much better for me. Boston's half way across the country and I don't think my parents would like me driving alone there. Chicago on the other hand is much more entertaining *in my opinion* and closer.

Mindy said...

I'd like to meet next summer, but it's difficult to predict what I'll be doing a year from now.

It would be easier for me to meet in Chicago either this fall or spring 2007; at least I'll have a parent-friendly excuse (UChicago info session).

Alberto said...

Chicago would be way better. We'd be 18 and we could have way more fun in Chicago. Pshht, Boston?