I am so amused, it's not even funny. I just realized a lot of my videos came out really dark. >_< You guys can just stick them in Windows Movie Maker and add the Lightening effect so it looks more normal. AND I just realized Grace's camera DOES record audio; the volume is just really low or it's damaged. If I turn up my volume up all the way, I can hear bits of our conversation during the video. Check that shiz out, Gracie.
Oh, and this is my first solo post, so hey everyone. *waves* I did get to PR safe and sound, though my flight was delayed about two hours. I miss you all so much that it's friggin' ridiculous and nothing here measures up to the greatness that I saw and lived at TASP. I already started school and it's lyke, ohmagah. Finally a senior. I can't wait to MOVE OUT and go to college already, though. One word: parents. Eeeesh.
I'm happy, though, 'cause Laura's nearby and two people are already planning on coming to PR or at least thinking about doing so, which is COOL BEANS. So, mosey on down, kiddies, and visit the two coolest Puerto Ricans you'll ever meet. =P lol
Seriously, miss you bunches and loads and tons and etc etc whathaveyou,
Aida
P.S. - Random link, but oh my god, his photography is AMAZING: http://www.eugeniorecuenco.com
P.S. #2 - I have the laminated group pic up on my wall next to my bed, as well as one with Sheron and one of seminar (with Brendan, Mike, Laura, and Co'Relous), surrounded by glow-in-the-dark planetary thingies (thanks, Target!), so I always see them right when I wake up. ^_^
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Maybe its because you are from a spanish-speaking TERRITORY but when you said "*waves*" you made me think of Evita.
I hung up my TASP group picture on the wall by my bed too @__@
Also, I looked at all those pictures for like at least an hour and had a revelation. Starting right now I am a high fashion model. I told my mom and she said she would help. :)
Look for me in Vogue
I will definitely look for you in Vogue. Honey, I could be hooking you up with ads or being your PR agent. Ya never know. ;)
Post a Comment