Friday, August 11, 2006
Whoa... Freaky
After that crazy peek in the mind of artemis, I am reminded of my own dreams about TASPers. Only I can't remember them. All I know is that I woke up and realized that I had had a dream with TASPers in it, I guess that for me the characters are more important than the story. Anyways, I just got home from meeting the kid I am supposed to mentor for the year and he seems like a nice kid. Unfortunately, people who know him tell me that he is a little crazy, as in talks to himself and no one in particular crazy. Also, his friends look pretty emo, and trust me, I know emo. And guys, I'm sooooo tired...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Johes, that phrase and your face are forever embedded into my gray-matter. Though you already know that. ^_^
Well good luck with the kid. We were supposed to have a mentoring program. But nooooo. My school has to be a bitch.
Well, I had to mentor this 1st grader last year. Boy, let me tell you. He was the devil incarnate, there is no other way to describe him. This one time he got really riled up and he hocked a lougie in a girls face. Later, after he spent some time in time-out, he was going to apologize to her. Everything seemed fine and the convo kind of went like this: Hey, I'm really sorry, I know what I did was really bad and I promise I'll never --- BAM! He spit in her face again.
So in my opinion, I would much rather mentor a crazy kid than a purposely malicious one. But that's just me
Post a Comment