Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ok so this is just an idea

Could we maybe pimp our blog?
I've seen some of the other TASP blogs and they have pretty pictures as backgrounds and pleasant colors, it's very nice. Our blog is awesome, its just a bit bland. Maybe we could do something to change that.

Also, when will our mix tape be ready?
I need some TASP tunes for my audile stumulation.

4 comments:

Gary Z said...

Could you show me some examples?

This blog is kinda bland, but it currently has a ton of customization all of which would be lost in a template change. However if you find something or have some concrete ideas I can see how hard it would be to change.

And I want to see everyone's opinions on this.

And the pimp comment has given me a fun idea...*plots*

Johes said...

It would be nice if could see pictures or designs that are truly Cornell TASp '06. Maybe the coat of arms, or pics lying around...

Mindy said...

Money?

mz. aida said...

Bwahahaha! I was just gonna suggest a pimpization out of envy of the other colorful TASP blogs. :P Oh Alberto, we share neurons.