Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

TASP chat?

Whereas I miss all of you so freaking much,
Be it resolved that we have a TASP AIM chat tonight at 9 PM Eastern.

(Just invite yourself to the AIM chat entitled "tasp" or copy + paste this link:
aim:gochat?roomname=tasp)

11 comments:

Gary Z said...

I'll try to be on. Not sure what plans are like for tonight though since Josh is apparently in Columbus and only about 20mins away.

Johes said...

I don't think I can make it, but I'll try to get on as soon as I can

Johes said...

and we should all post our aim screen names, mine is thekhan52

Gary Z said...

gary = megaious

and I just got back from meeting Josh and Jessi, stories later tonight.

Mindy said...

mindy = perplexism

Mindy said...

The times are really messed up on this thing.. any way to change that?

Gary Z said...

prob just a different time zone, I'll look into changing it into EST

Gary Z said...

testing time changes

Gary Z said...

ok time stamps are now based on EST

Alberto said...

Alberto=Berty1989

Alberto said...

I agree with Josh