So I was sitting in PALs today on my first day of school, and I found myself actively resisting the urge to snap several times throughout the course of the class! Then, I went to English and we read a poem called Snaps! So god damnit! I've decided that I am going to snap. I will snap from the rooftops, loudly and proudly, unbent in my displays of agreement. No one will stop me! I will either be seen by others as being annoying, or hip. Who knows? I may start a new trend, being the trend-whore that I am.
I'll keep you all posted ;)
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll snap automatically to stuff...and then, in response to the blank stares I get, I say:
"I'll snap to that," as if it was something cool to do. Like..."I'll drink to that."
Post a Comment