Ok, so unlike most of you, I arrived home today (i gather, however, that Grace had some terrible issue with layovers and canceled flights?). Anyway, I have been going through very arduous TASP withdrawal, which I have managed by looking at your facebooks and the notes you wrote me, and forcing my entire family to look at my TASP photos. I have also acquired AIM exclusively so that I might communicate with you people (You people!?! Toni Morrisson!). Therefore, I sincerely hope that we will all stay in some form of touch. Actually, I demand that we do so, and here's why:
I really do not want to go back to school, back to my friends who, until forty five days ago, where perfectly adequate, but who now seem petty, drug addled, and doomed to lives of serial divorce punctuated by incarceration. I exaggerrate only slightly. In contrast, oh fellow Cornell TASP 06 ers, you are all intelligent, thoughtful, happy people, characterized by your vitality and the fact that you are unlikely to become pregnant any time soon. Please, I beg you, stay in touch... I know we aren't ALL going to join CBTA and then TA and go on to become Cornell professors and live in Telluride house forever and be buried in a Telluride plot in a local cemetary, but at the very least we could remain friends for a while.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think perhaps you would be glad to realize that the blogs from as far back as 2003 are still functioning. Just goes to show you how strong the bonds we formed at Telluride were, I think we'll all keep in touch, at least for awhile.
HAHAHAHAHA
Ohhh, MANG I love you Ms. Justice.
"doomed to lives of serial divorce punctuated by incarceration" for some reason, I love that phrase. XD
I can't promise anything with the whole pregnancy deal, but yeah, I know what you mean. :P
Hear, hear. :)
Post a Comment