Bud Light
Today we salute you Mr. Cornell TASPer. Not only do you debate, sterilize and not read, but most importantly you buy 300 dollar shoes. Sure, WashU, Umich and others may claim to be true TASPers, but don't worry, their only dream is to be a Cornell TASPer. With that swagger in your step and sparkle in your eye, you are every college’s dream and every student’s envy. You can party like a professional, yet still keep that intellectual charisma. If you’re friends with a Cornell TASPer, raise your hand. If you're not, raise your standards. Then crack open an ice cold Bud light you intellectual lightweight, and remember: There's only one thing you should know- the best TASPers really are Cornell TASPers.
6 comments:
A.
Men.
is that supposed to be a link?
is that supposed to be a link?
No I don't know why that happened. It links you back to the blog.
I love it. Did you come up with it yourself?
It is quite sweet.
I don't drink, but hey, if I did it would make me crave a bud light.
Good advertising my friend...good advertising
This should not be a Bud Light Ad. It should advertise milk with fly eggs, or perhaps juice of juicy terror. Otherwise, excellent work.
Post a Comment