Subscribe to my full feed.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thanks Guys!

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday, I was happy to hear the voices of TASPers again! So I had a pretty fun birthday even though we got in a little accident while driving to the movie. Talledega Nights is a hilarious movie and everyone needs to go watch it even though it is not exactly the most intellectually challenging film. I got to hang out with my friends again and even though I love them to death they are not you guys. Thanks again and make sure to keep in touch.

2 comments:

mz. aida said...

Well, you're not the most intellectually challenging guy so... :P

haha, I kid, I kid.

Again, Happy Birthday, man! :D

Alberto said...

I got in an accident while driving my friend to her B-day party.
Birthdays are cursed! Never drive during someone's brthday.