So I think my mom accidentally paralyzed my fish today. I think his death is imminent. :'( This is him He is a bright flaming angel now. (I think I blinded him taking this picture) I cried (not really, but good acting eh?)
Yeah that was me. And he still creeped me out, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him. My mom paralyzed him by freezing him a bit. When she was cleaning out his water she accidentally put him in a cup with ice. He got all stiff and turned white. We thought he was dead but then he wiggled a bit. But now he's just kind of floating around his fish tank. Quite sad actually
For all of us, the 6 weeks we spent at the Cornell TASP in 2006 were filled with life changing experiences and fond memories. This blog is part of our attempt to stay connected to each other. Play nice and remember that Nunn is always watching.
5 comments:
wait, alberto, was it not you who had a terrible fisha-aphobia?
How the heck did she paralyze him?! o.O He's not upside-down so he's not dead...YET!
I think.
Anyhow: excellent acting. You are the shit, my friend.
Yeah that was me. And he still creeped me out, but I couldn't help feeling sorry for him.
My mom paralyzed him by freezing him a bit. When she was cleaning out his water she accidentally put him in a cup with ice. He got all stiff and turned white. We thought he was dead but then he wiggled a bit. But now he's just kind of floating around his fish tank. Quite sad actually
Aw.. I send my condolences. =(
Good news!
Fred recovered and he is doing just fine!
:)
Post a Comment