Subscribe to my full feed.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Just a Few Things

That reminded me of you guys a LOT, while I was shopping and running errands today. -tear-


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Hannah said...

haha that is too cute. esp the last one.

Laura said...

Of course Aida takes her camera to the grocery store... lol. Gotta love you babe. We should go draping soon...

mz. aida said...

Hey! I keep my camera with me at ALL times, except when I shower or something. (Sorry to disappoint some people out there. :P lol!)

Anyhoo, it's in my purse or on me everytime, so I can take it out at opportune moments such as that one. You never know what you might have to take a pic of. Damn thing's really handy. :P

We should. The draping is essential to my life now.

Mindy said...

... *cries*

Alberto said...

This made me very sad. Yesterday I went through a stage of nostalgia/depression and became very sad. This only made me more depressed :'(