As you beautiful people well know, I am photography obsessed. Therefore I sent you all emails from snapfish.com begging you to register on the site with the link I provided for you. If you register, it gives you 20 free prints and it gives ME 20 free prints. Win-win situation, eh? Thing is, maybe you got the email but it was moved to your Spam or Junk folders automatically. If you haven't received said Snapfish email, I IMPLORE you to check your trash/folders/etc and register. It's quick and painless (unless an anvil falls on your head while you register, but that isn't the site's fault, now is it?)
I really want to get prints of my artistic photographs, but honestly, mainly, I just want TASP pics by the dozens. Oodles and doodles and noodles of TASP pics. So please, cooperate? You know you love me. :P
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
PLUS snapfish.com does NOT spam you at ALL. I can assure you it's safe. ^_^
I already have an account sorry T__T
but you know, maybe you can just create lots of accounts and keep gettin free pics
Post a Comment