Subscribe to my full feed.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

blog overload

From my meeting with Josh today, I realized that there were in existance many other blogs dedicated to assorted TASP programs over the years. I've decided to do some minor digging (10mins) and found the following.

- 2006 -

U Mich TASP 2006

UT Austin TASP 2006

Wash U TASP 2006

- 2005 -

U Mich TASP 2005

St Louis TASP 2005

Cornell TASP 2005

UT TASP 2005

- 2004 -

UT Austin TASP 2004

Cornell TASP 2004

U Mich TASP 2004 (Forum)

U Mich TASP 2004 (Blog)

- 2003 -

UT Austin TASP 2003

Cornell TASP 2003

remind me if I've missed anything....

Enjoy your stalking.

EDIT: The blogs are now all linked in the the sidebar....delightful

UPDATE: Found 5 more. What struck me was that all of these blogs seem to be still alive, even after all these years. We need to make ours work too!

No comments: