
The first thing you have to do is go to your locker! This is mine: topmost, numero 15. It's bare and ugly compared to everyone else's, but honestly, I just see it as something practical. I'd beautify it, but the school would probably find something wrong or immoral with it. Meh! And in any case, I rather beautify things I come more into contact with. ^_^ Froggit seems quite enthusiastic about climbing in the locker, though.

Ever since one of my friends accidentally broke every single pocket-sized mirror I own, I have to resort to looking at myself in the bathroom mirrors. Yes, I had my purple hair bits then. ^^ Oh, and on a random note: that backpack is from when I was about 8 years old!

So okay. That paper wasn't mine, but I just stole someone's PC in the library while they went outside so I could take the pic. Sue me. :P
NO PORN, FROGGIT! NO!

Sliding down the handrails is fun, as you can see. That white door = Teacher's Room. With a handy dandy refrigerator, microwave, and other such nonsense lurking inside, waiting to electrocute the unwary.
On that very same handrail, just changing the perspective by about 180 degrees. Those two girls in the background are Stephanie (white shirt, green shoes) and Charlene (orange shirt, kind of coming out of Froggit's body in the pic).
What's behind them is the school assembly area, which is not really the assembly area (that's the gym), we just call it that because it was the AA BEFORE that gym got built. XD To the left, those stairs lead up to the cafeteria. Yum.

Okay, so I broke my own rule and Froggit is NOT in this pic, but WHATEVER. :P That's the mural that represents my class. It's the logo on our shirts, too, just slightly different. I had to go in a few days before school started to help out with the leaves/branches of the palm tree because the girls who were painting the sketch were freaking out. BTW, palm trees have a SKINNY trunk. One of the girls messed it up. :P
OMAGAH! INTERRUPTING SHOWER-TIME!?
NAKED FROGGIT, HIDE YOUR SEXY, SLIPPERY BODY!!!
What does every self-respecting plushie amphibian do after a shower? Chit with cougars, of COURSE! The cougar is my school mascot and the girl inside it is called Norianne. She's from my class. I don't particularly love her. XD
From a mere kiss...
... TO TAKING ADVANTAGE OF FROGGIT! Bastard! (Ennio)
Froggit got way caught up during the Pep-Rally. Har-dee-har-har. :P
And finally, this is Gabriel, near the parking lot. You can't see it, but at the left, you could find my class' pitched tent-thingy where we sold skewered chicken slathered in BBQ sauce during the three days of my school's volleyball tournament. :P
So. That's all for this edition of... THE FROGGIT PROJECT.
I'm out. x
P.S. - Two sites I think you should check out about Puerto Rico. One's about some of our slang and the other talks about holidays, food, and random stuff like that.
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_phrases,_words_and_slangs
- http://www.topuertorico.org/culture/folklore.shtml >> the rest of this site is good, too


2 comments:
Wow! I like your school, and your friends are silly :P
But yeah, I think we should def have a list so that we know who to send froggit to next. If not it may just become too confusing. :/
haha, those aren't my best friends or anything, though, save for Charlene. But still, they indeed are classmates.
Yeah! I'm gonna look at where everyone is on a map and make the list, lol. No worries. ^_^ It'll go along with zee package.
Post a Comment